Welcome to our website. We invite you to know these terms before you make your personal information easier. As you can see in your browser, this web uses the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology to make data transmission secure on the Internet. This technology encrypts and protects data transmitted using the HTTPS protocol. SSL guarantees users of this website that their data will not be intercepted fraudulently.
In the case of children under thirteen years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians is necessary for the treatment of their personal data.
Under no circumstances shall the minor be collected data relating to the professional, economic, or privacy of other members of the family, without their consent.
If you are under the age of thirteen and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you should not register as a user.
Some principles you should know
For us it is very important to respect and protect the personal data of the users. As a user, you should know that your rights are guaranteed on this website.
We have strived to build a secure website and where you can trust, and so we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to lend you the services you require.
- We never share personal information about our users, except to comply with the law or in case we have your express permission.
Legal regulations to which this website is hosted
Le Voilà has adapted this web to the requirements of the Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, of protection of Personal data (LOPD), and to the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, known as the regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the Protection of Natural persons (RGPD), as well as with law 34/2002, of 11 July, on services of the Information Society and electronic commerce ( LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the treatment of your personal data
- Identity of the person in charge: Penelope Martínez Melero
- NIF/CIF: 28737228Q
- Address: C/Pérez Galdós, 4. 41004. Sevilla (Spain).
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phones: + 34 955 33 32 40/+ 34 640 87 39 18
For the purposes of the aforementioned General regulations on data protection, the personal data you send to us through the forms on this website will receive the processing of “Web users and Subscribers” data.
For the treatment of data of our users we implement all the technical and organisational security measures established in the current legislation.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data we deal with in levoila.es come from:
- Contact form.
- Comments in the blog section of this website.
- Product Sales form on this website.
- Account registration.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether we are dealing with personal data that concern us or not in levoila.es.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the person concerned.
- Request rectification or suppression.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose treatment.
- Request the portability of the data.
Interested parties will be able to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion.
In certain circumstances, those concerned may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only retain them for the purposes of exercising or defending claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, those concerned may object to the processing of their data. In that case we will stop treating the data, except for legitimate compelling reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. They will also be able to request the portability of their data.
Interested parties will also be entitled to effective judicial guardianship and to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish data protection Agency, if they consider that the treatment of personal data concerning it violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
In levoila.es there are different systems of capture of personal information and we treat the information that we facilitate the people interested with the following end for each system of capture (forms):
- Contact form: We request the following personal information: name, email, to answer the requirements of the users of levoila.es. For example, we can use that data to respond to your message and answer questions, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding the information included on the web, the services that are provided through the web, the processing of your data Personal, questions regarding the legal texts included in the Web, as well as any other queries that may have and that are not subject to the conditions of hiring. We inform you that the data that you provide us will be located in the servers of 1 & 1 Internet España S.L.U. (provider of hosting of Le Voilà) within the EU.
- Content Subscription form: In this case, we request the following personal information: name, email, to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, facilitated by the user when making the subscription. Within the web there may be several forms to activate the subscription. Electronic newsletters or newsletters are managed by Mailchimp. By using the services of this platform to carry out email marketing campaigns, subscription management and newsletter sending, you should know that Mailchimp has its servers hosted outside the EU, in the U.S. and is hosted by the EU-US agreement. Privacy Shield, whose information is available here, approved by the European Committee of Protection.
- Signup form for blog comments: To comment on the blog posts levoila.es may require the user to register through this form. In this case, we request the following personal information: name, email, website. Once discharged, the user will be able to make as many comments as he wants and answer the previous ones. We inform you that the data that you provide us will be located in the servers of 1 & 1 Internet España S.L.U. (provider of hosting of Le Voilà) within the EU.
- Account Registration form: In this case, we request the following personal information: name, email, to manage the registration of your account on our website. We inform you that the data that you provide us will be located in the servers of 1 & 1 Internet España S.L.U. (provider of hosting of Le Voilà) within the EU. Accessing your account on our website, from the control Panel of your account the user can easily see a button to delete your account and data or you can modify those aspects you want. More specifically, from the control Panel of your account, the user can view your recent orders, payment methods if you previously saved them, manage your shipping and billing addresses and edit your password and account details.
There are other purposes by which we treat your personal data:
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. Le Voilà can have a presence in social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of Le Voilà, linked in this web, will be governed by this section. As well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that proceed in each case and previously accepted by the user of levoila.es. It will treat your data with the purpose of administering your presence correctly in the social network, informing of activities, products or services of levoila.es. As well as for any other purpose that the norms of the social networks allow. In no case will we use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising in an individual way.
Le Voilà, does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without the prior consent.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is also based on the consent requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent condition the execution of the subscription contract. Also the hiring of products and services according to the terms and conditions that are in the trade policy.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided shall be retained:
- As long as the mercantile relationship is maintained.
- No request for deletion by the interested party.
Which recipients will your data be communicated To?
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, levoila.es, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
All the utilities offered by third parties are strictly necessary for the development of our services and have been selected according to the fulfillment of the rights that we preserve in this web.
Hosting: 1 & 1 Internet España S.L.U., company Unipersonal, which is registered in the Mercantile registry of Madrid, Tomo: 24,232, book 0, Folio 73, Section 8, sheet M-435500, inscription 1. (More information at https://www.1and1.es/). It treats the data in order to make its services as a hosting provider to Le Voilà.
Web Platform: WordPress.org (more information in https://wordpress.org/) It treats the data in order to carry out its services of support to Le Voilà.
SHIPIUS SL: It treats the data in order to manage the transport of products acquired in this web.
Email Marketing: The Rocket Science Group LLC (Mailchimp), domiciled in The USA. More information on Www.mailchimp.com the Rocket SCIENCE Group LLC (MailChimp) treats the data in order to make its email marketing management services to Le Voilà.
Google Analytics: A Web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help levoila.es analyze the use that users of the website make. The information generated by the cookie about your use of somechat.es (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on the U.S. servers.
Browsing through levoila.es can collect unidentifiable data, which may include IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the User. Non-identifying data are also related to your browsing habits through third party services. This website uses the following third-party Analysis Services:
- Google Analytics.
- Search Console.
We use this information to analyze trends, manage the site, track users ‘ movements around the site, and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Your rights by providing your personal information
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not levoila.es personal data is being concern.
The persons concerned have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of the inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only retain them for the purposes of exercising or defending claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, those concerned may object to the processing of their data.
Le Voilà will stop treating the data, except for legitimate compelling reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You may exercise your rights materially the person interested can do so by email to email@example.com or in writing directed to Penelope Martínez Melero, C/Pérez Galdós 4 (local Le Voilà), 41004, Sevilla, Spain. To do so, you must enclose a photocopy of the D.N.I. or passport of the person concerned. The person concerned must be specified in that exercise to which of the rights covered by him.
Secrecy and data security
levoila.es is committed to the use and treatment of the personal data included of the users, respecting their confidentiality and to use them according to the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with their obligation to store them and to adapt all the Measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access (such as the HTTPS protocol we use), in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
levoila.es cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore, the violation of the data by means of fraudulent accesses to them by third parties.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you refer to levoila.es exonerating Penelope Martínez Melero from any responsibility. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, of the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The user declares to have been informed of the conditions on protection of personal data, accepting and consenting the treatment of them by Penelope Martínez Melero in the form and for the purposes indicated in this policy of Privacy.
Le Voilà reserves the right to amend this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, the lender will announce in this page the changes entered with reasonable advance to its implementation.
According to the LSSICE, levoila.es does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, the user has the possibility of giving his/her express consent to receive the bulletin, irrespective of the commercial information promptly requested.
In accordance with the provisions of law 34/2002 on services of the Information society and electronic commerce, levoila.es undertakes not to send commercial communications without identifying them properly.
Document revised 18/05/2018